Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Guitar Tutorial-Tuning

Yay! I have finally gotten around to putting this up! This will be my first guitar video and I hope to get more up soon! A quick note, the reason I am teaching it this way and not by a tuner, is because this way often makes your guitar sound better and a little bit more unified than with a tuner, since the strings are not only in tune by themselves, but they are also perfectly in tune with the other strings as well. Note: your top string must be in tune for this to work. Generally your top string slips out of tune far less frequently than the others so it shouldn't be a big problem, but if you think it is out of tune, you can go to a piano, a tuner or get-tuned.com to get it in tune. Once you have a sample E to listen to, tuning it is as easy as the others and the process is exactly the same. I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please comment!


1 comment: