Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Hobbit!

I hope all of my readers are as excited about the Desolation of Smaug premier as I am! I will be there in full costume along with a bunch of my other crazy friends! To all of my other readers though, be at your theater 12:01 AM Friday morning! Comment if you plan to be there!

Games? Games? Does it like to play?


Wait for me!
"I will use this, if I have to."

"Fili and Kili, at your service."

(Disclaimer: Pictures courtesy of arwen-undomiel.com and thehobbit.net. They are the property of New Line Cinema Inc. I do not own the pictures and am in no way affiliated with New Line Cinema Inc.)

10 comments:

  1. Cool! I hadn't seen that last one before. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually wait for movies to come out in the dollar theater or they reduce the price before we go see them. I am looking forward to seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, the quality is great! The second picture of Thorin is my new screen saver, lol.

    I can't wait for the Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of all of you I am probably the least exited... even though I am dressing up and curling my hair, lol. I AM THE MOST EXITED PERSON HERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shack... WHAT YOU CURLED YOUR HAIR!!!! Wow I'm really impressed! wish I could have been there. hey Abigail ''black mail''?

      Delete
    2. Lol, yeah. It looked pretty good actually.

      Delete
    3. Oh gosh...I didn't realize that you curled it until now... That is hilarious! How did you do it?

      Delete
  5. I didn't my Mom did. If I had tried to curl it well I don't know what it would have looked like. It's Rambo to you Valori, Shack is gone. And it's impossible to black mail Rambo lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, yeah, mom put gel in it and scrunched it up. It really looked good, I think he should keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete